17/04/2013

First aperitivo outside of the year


Something I really adore are warm evenings. Evenings when you can walk around without jackets and sit in a garden or at a terrace without being cold. 

Lets say that today was on the limit... we had just above 20 degrees in the late evening and after drinking some icy cocktail I started to feel a bit cold. But it was wonderful anyway! I have been longing so much for the spring that I am not appreciating it so much.

After work I met up with Stefii who is in Milan and we went for a quick shopping tour (no I did not buy anything) and then to Bar Blanco for an aperitivo. It was my first time at Bar Blanco but I am glad I found it as it is quite close to my place and a great place to have a drink at summer time :-)

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...