22/04/2013

Aqua body combat


I am on holiday! Six long days of holiday just like that and for no real reason. I had to use a certain amount of holiday days until the end of April so here I go, 6 longs days of doing nothing? 

Not really. Holiday for me normally means doing as much as possible not to spoil important time. 

Today I got out of the office thinking HOLIDAY. The first thing I did when getting on the train was to start doing a long to do list of things... I have to do when getting back to work after the holiday. And I went on with the list until I arrived to the gym 45 minutes later. I know I am not normal.

However at the gym Silvia was waiting for me and in a hurry I got changed and dived into the pool together with her. Freezing. Until the body combat course in the water started that practically pulled off out arms and legs. Really good training and fun as well as the instructor looks like a real gangster kicking and hitting like mad in the air.

Then, the luxury part of the evening. SPA time! What is better than after a long workout getting out of the cold pool to get into the hot jacuzzi and let the water massage my painful and tired muscles. I just love it.

Now I have to get on with my packing... I am holiday right? :-)

xoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...