28/04/2013

Good sushi after a terrible flight


Today I had the second worst flight in my life. The worst was when I flew back from New York to London and I woke up of the on of the engines kind of exploded and the airplane was going straight down for what I felt was for minutes but it must have been just few seconds before the engine started to work again. Terrified. 

Today... The whole flight was nice, calm and on time until... we arrived over Milan and was on our way down to Linate airport. Just over the airport a thunderstorm had decided to park, it just stayed there. First time we tried to land the storm took control of the plan and the pilot managed to turn the airplane straight up in the air again. People screamed and cried. The pilot explain calmly that it was just strong thunderstorm and that we couldn't land at the moment.,,,

We flew around for half an hour and did another try. Same thing happened again. More crying and panicking on the plan. At this point I was more and less sitting in the knee of the poor Italian guy next to me. I was sure to die. 

Third time the pilot managed to land even if the plan was jumping up and down like crazy but instead he didn't managed to break the plan on the ground immediately thanks to all the water and another panic attack crossed the passengers. 

White like ghosts we arrived over an hour late and I had never been so happy to be on the ground.  The rain was poring down heavily but I didn't care, I was walking on the ground and that was all that mattered. 

I went home, thrown in the bag and immediately left for sushi dinner at Mayiko with Matteo. I told him my shocking story but then we talked about other things so I managed to relax.

Puh.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. sei forte, amore mio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men gud så läskigt. Stackare.
    Stor kram
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you! I could had died if it happeneded to me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...