21/04/2013

The training of the week


As you might had noticed I am blogging much less when before. It is a little bit lack of time, then lack of inspiration and then irritation knowing the "wrong people" following the blog. 

Anyway, as I know many of you like to follow my training diary I will add a little summery of this weeks training.

Tuesday: Total body workout with Silvia. It is a class that in out gym is famous for being very intensive and I had never tried it before. The instructor is Brazilian and he is crazy. The music is some kind of funky jazz house which was very cool. It was hard but lots of fun.

Thursday: Birkam yoga which went quite alright. My love and hate feelings for the bikram goes on and from time to time it brings me there. 

Saturday: As it was raining heavily the whole day I didn't fancy to get out and go to the gym so I decided to do my workout at home. I did one of efit30´s 30 minutes pilates class. To see it click here. I love the efit30 site on yourtube. On there it is easy to find lots of good and fun workouts to do at home. 

Sunday: I just got back home from Virgin Village. This morning it was time for the killing Nike club training club. It was very hard and challenging but the good instructor was back so it was quite fun. 

So that´s it, four times training even if I must say that the Saturday training shouldn't be counted. I feel quite satisfied anyway!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...