07/04/2013

I love Decaton!


One of my favorite stores in Milan is Decaton. I just love it. Look at the sign above and you might be able to understand why...

It has got all kinds of sports clothes and equipment. Everything from skiing, biking, horse riding, golf, diving, cycling, tracking to more simple things like running, fitness, yoga, swimming and different kinds of ball sports. 

I love just walking around the store and watch the at all the things. Wishing I could be able to do all those sports. What a dream!

I also like buying obviously. On my free time I am dressed in sports clothes much more often than I dress up nicely. And at the gym I feel more motivated if I feel good in my training clothes so I like to get myself a new sporty present from time to time.

Today I bought a new swim suit as I want myself to go swimming more often.

Thanks Decaton, I love you :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...