05/05/2013

Fitness Village full of fun

Hello virgin, time to start.
Cool thing I found out today. On all cardio machines you can not only watch TV, listen to the radio, play games or surf on the web. You can also add either an apple product as your ipod ecc to listen to the music or watch a movie o anything. There is also a usb where I guess it is possible to do the same... How cool is that!? I can download a movie or telefilm and bring it to the gym and go running, biking or whatever while watching it. I found it so great!
With me to the gym I always bring good beauty products and always some kind of snacks as I always get really hungry.

I am a lucky person! Now you wonder why and will think I am strange when you hear my answer to that...

I feel like a lucky person because I am a member of such a great gym as the Virgin group and that I can go to the fitness village in citta studi as much as I want, and I can stay for how long as I want. I love it. It makes me feel good. And therefor I feel lucky having it.

May is my last month at Virgin and I already know I won't sign up for more months there. Maybe that is why I appreciate it so much, I know it will have a soon end. 

Today I spend four hours at the Virgin Village. Now you wonder what da f.... did she do four hours at a bloody gym...? And I will tell you that:

- I started off with a little warm up. 15 minutes of running and then I stretched out the muscles. 
- 45 minutes of Nike conditioning fusion. I am getting a bit tired of these overly hard, military looking courses. But it was nothing better on the schedule so I joined it. I didn't push myself to my limits but I did do it quite well.
- Then I joined the class directly afterwards called Nike postural training. It was something similar to yoga with focus on stretching. The class concentrates on getting your core muscles strong and stretched out. I had never tried it before and I really much liked it. Another 45 minutes gone. 
So that was my 2 hours of training. Then I had a quick break in the bar and enjoyed a smoothie before it was time for....
- SPA TIME.. I took on my bikini went to the spa and just dreamed away. I moved around the different jacuzzis and slowly felt my sore and tired muscles relax. I also almost managed to fall asleep inside the sauna. One hour gone inside the spa.
After the spa I had to shower, wash my hair, put on the body cream, dry my hair and pack my things. Puff! Four hours of my life was gone. Four really nice and fun hours. 

I would like to make my last month at Virgin quite intensive. I want to train at least three times a week, if I can manage to fit in four times it would be even better but I think that's gonna be hard. I want to keep on doing varied training and use the spa a little bit more than I do now. Lets see if I can manage?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. u r a lucky girl cuz u have more friends than any of us not because of a stupid gym. wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your inspiration! Where do u get it from? It is hard to enjoy a gym like you do. Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...