27/12/2013

Body Balancing


Body Balance is one of the classes I try to make sure to practice at least once a week. During the past two months I have managed to go on body balance-classes 5 times which is a lot. 

Body Balance is a group training which mixes thai chi, yoga and pilates. Actually we warm up using thai chi moves. Then we do almost 30 minutes of yoga focusing a lot on the leg strength and balance. Then we do maybe 5 minutes of pilates exercises for the abbs and back muscles. After all that we do careful stretching and rotation moves before we end it all with relaxation

Practicing body balance might not get physical results as yoga or crossfit but I really believe that it give me a good mix of exercising, stretching and mental relaxation. 

Now I am off to Uppsala, bye bye.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...