22/12/2013

4th Sunday of Advent


I have been talking to go to church since the first Sunday of Advent but I haven´t managed a single time, until today.

I had to put the alarm on but it was worth it. I went to the big cathedral, Storkyrkan (the great church) in the old town for the holy communion at 11am. I don't go often to church, actually I might go 3-4 times a year but I always go at least once of twice around Christmas.

So that was my peaceful start of the day. The day then went on a bit less peaceful though... I went Christmas shopping with Ioannis. Two days left until Christmas and half Stockholm might had been out searching for presents. I survived for three hours but then I sneaked away to go to the gym and my adorable Sunday-Body-Balance class

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...