01/12/2013

Stockholm international horse show 2013












The winner - Peder Fredrisson



About 15 years ago I used to spend the whole weekend at Globen during the International horse show. It was the event of the year and I enjoyed every second of it.

Now it must be at least 10 years ago I went last time and that is why I thought it was a brilliant idea to give the tickets as a birthday present to my mum and go together. It was a 5 hours show containing a good mix of things. The Rolex top ten gala and the international show jumping obviously were the most exciting parts but also the Anne Kruger and JF Pignon shows were fun and fascinating. I am sorry there were no international dressage but I guess you can´t get it all... 

When sitting there looking at all the amazing horses my thoughts flew back to all the years I have spent in the stables during my younger years. They were a true joy in my life and I have missed horses so much during all my years abroad. On my way home I decided, next year, 2014, I will get back in the saddle! I just need to find out if I should start riding at kind of a riding school or go riding privately?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...