30/12/2013

Trigger Point


Trigger Point Therapy is a "new" trend that has popped up in Sweden after great success in the US. My gym offers classes where an instructor guides us through massaging movements with the orange trigger point grid. As it is called massage you might think, like I did, it would be something nice and pleasant but oh no, I was very wrong, as it was just a constant PAIN.

The trigger point grid can help to relieve muscular aches, knots or nodules in association with these areas. It can also assist with the redevelopment of muscles and/or restore motion to joints and they say it is not only very good but almost necessary for people working out a lot. 

I gonna try to add it to my schedule at least once a month but as it hurt so much today means that I have muscle knots that I should massage more often than just once a month...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...