29/12/2013

Stockholm's best cocktails


The pictures are quite bad but we had a really fun evening at Vampire Lounge yesterday. It is not the kind of place you might believe I would like but I did. It is unique with cozy lightings, skeletons and vampire theme all over the place. The sofas were very cool too but we arrived too late to get a seat in one of those.

The best thing with the place are the cocktails. They have a really rich cocktail menu and I must say they were really really delicious. I normally don't even like alcoholic cocktails and here I could have easily be drinking 5 or 6, but I didn't, thank god. I had two. One Christmas cocktail with mint, chocolate and polkagris and another one with wild berries. Cicci had three different one which also were all very nice. On top of that, as we sat in the bar and watched the bartender mixing all the cocktails people ordered, we were handed small shots of cocktails just to try them on. They were all like desserts, like candy. So nice. We will be back! :-)

xoxodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...