08/12/2013

Two Christmas parties in one day






Yesterday was a Christmas party day! 

Already in the morning I went to my mum's place to help her prepare for her yearly Christmas lunch party with family and friends. We ate, talked and played the whole afternoon and now I feel I need a little break of Christmas food as otherwise I might had enough of it even before Christmas. 

In the evening I moved to the next Christmas party just down the road from my mums place in Birkastan. It was a Dutch Christmas party for the Sint Nicolaas day which I learned is a traditional Christmas holiday celebration in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg and some parts of Germany. I met lots of new people and had a fun evening.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...