19/12/2013

Andy Warhol exhibition in Milan


By chance, actually thanks to a train strike that made it impossible to get where I was supposed to, I ended up at the Royal castle in Milan seeing the Andy Warhol exhibition. I didn't have great expectations and maybe that is why I felt in love with the exhibition. I just adored it. The pop art was his "usual" ones and even if I have never seen an Andy Warhol exhibition copies of his art is all over the world and I had already seen most of them. But it was the way the exhibition was set up together with the audio guide I listen to in front of every art piece that made it so special. 

I would recommend everyone living in or passing Milan to see the Andy Warhol exhibition at the royal castle before March 2014.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...