07/12/2013

Lusse Christmas baking


Yesterday was almost all about Christmas party preparations. Today my mum is hosting a big Christmas lunch for her friends and yesterday we went buying all the things, baked and cooked the food. 

Thanks god for the hard body pump class I did in the morning because the rest of the day I just ate lots and lots of bad and nice things.

The yellow "buns" you see me baking above are are called "Lussebullar" and is a very typical Swedish Christmas dessert made with saffron and I love them. 

On the last picture instead I eat the newly prepared Christmas ham which normally stands on all Swedish family's Christmas dinner table. What can I say, Swedish Christmas all in :-)

Yesterday it also started snowing heavily outside and I kind of struggled to reach town with my high heels having drinks with a friend. This morning it is all white outside and I must say it is really beautiful. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...