16/05/2010

A zombie in Como

Jezez I'm tired. I'm in Como with Francesca, Edo and Stefania. I'm supposed to be the guide... I've done a very good job so far. With one eye sleeping and the other eye on the phone following the football results I manged to guide my little chickens from the station to the lake. The games finished and Inter won the league. Congrats. Then I left my friends by the lake to pass and say hi to my ex's parents. Ended up in the sofa almost sleeping.

Now I'm out by myself on a piazza sitting in the sun. So nice. I didn'y remember Como this nice. Maybe because last time I was here it was a depressing winter, who knows...Time to find my friends and plan the little city tour for them.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...