30/05/2010

Weekend in Stockholm













I had an amazing time in Stockholm, as always. But it was far to short. I didn't manage to see almost anyone and neither do all I wanted but I hope to be back for another weekend soon.

However in the two days I had I managed to sign the contract for my flat so I'm nowadays a lucky flat owner! I also spend as much time as possible with my mum and had a long lunch with dad. Then I managed to find time to see Hanna quickly for a drink, Erika both for a quick "kanelbulle breakfast" and a tapas dinner and Amanda for a coffee at the airport (as she very nicely came to pick me up) and a morning walk with her dog. Plus I had a whole day in Nacka participating at Anna's wedding - amazing day and such a beautiful wedding!

Today it was mother's day and I had a nice brunch in the sun with my mum before heading back to Milan and now I'm here!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...