15/05/2010

Social evening

Yesterday evening was a bit different from my normal evenings here in Milan. It felt very long and it was full of friends and new people.

I started of my friday eve by meeting up a guy that I only met once before in my life. We met first time two years ago at some kind of opening party at the Zegna store in London. Since we have occasionaly kept in touch on facebook and as we now both live in Milan we decided to meet up. Nice guy!

Then I met my german friend Sofie and all three together we went to an aperitivo party orginized by my friend Valentina. It was a PR event for 'Mondo Vela' - an amazing sail cruise they orginize every year. I'm very tempted to go sailing with them in august instead of going down to the west coast I've done the last years but we'll see...

Anyway at the aperitivo party I met so many nice people and had lots of fun!

Later Stefania came to pick me up and we went to Alcatraz to meet Francesca + her friends and Andrea. At Alcatraz they had a live concert, soooo good! I was in heaven! A cover band playing all old classics by Ligabue, 883, vasco, Eros etc. Being there singing, hugging and jumping around with my friends made me realise how much I really love being here in Italy!! Great evening, didn't want it to end.

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...