14/05/2010

AC Milan - Juventus

Who was the clever one deciding that all Serie A football games this week (last game of the season) would be played at the same time on Sunday afternoon, except one - the Milan - Juve game.

I organized a nice group of six Italian friends of mine that would have gone to San Siro to see the game together and I was just about to buy the tickets when I happen to see that this specific game will be played on Saturday evening instead. Nooo!! I'm working all day + evening on Saturday. I was so looking forward to it! It means I didn't manage to see a single football game this season here in Milano, that's so bad.

Now my friends are orginizing a trip to the Como lake on Sunday instead of going to the game. Almost the same thing as going to the stadium and watch a big football match.... Not! I'm bittter ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...