04/05/2010

RIP my little phone


This has been my extra phone for the past three years. In other words, it's been the phone I've been using while traveling to Sweden or Italy where I've been in need of two phones. Yesterday it decided to die :( It's been a bit strange and slow these days in London but at least I've been able to use it but now when I turn it on it just keeps restarting itself. Exactly the same thing happened to my other black & red Nokia 5310, after only two years it flipped out. It's like Nokia program their phones to die just after the warranty ends....

Anyway, I remember paying only £19 for this one so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

Now I need to buy a new extra phone and most probably it will be a Nokia too. I like them, I know how to use them and I can travel around only carrying one charger. Don't know if I should buy it in Italy or Sweden though... The cheapest is obviously to buy it from UK but I won't go back in the next two months I guess so it can be a bit hard.

Any suggestions of a cheap and good Nokia? :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. Mathilda Jansson04/05/2010, 14:59

    NOKIA 3710 eller
    NOKIA 2220 eller
    NOKIA 6700 eller
    NOKIA 7610, men den e nog lite dyrare.

    Lycka till och superbra blogg!

    Matti xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...