12/05/2010

Living for the day

Yesterday I stayed all day in Valentinas place... The weather was crap so we stayed in all day watching TV, movies, talking a lot and even arguing a bit. Girls you know :)

After dinner I ended up having a very long discussion with Valentina's mum about Italian men, love and career. Very interesting to hear the opinion of a older and very wise Italian woman and now I can't get her words out of my head. For the first time I look back and regret some things I've done in the past, something I very
rarely do. I'm a person living more in the future than in the past and normally I don't look back and blame myself for things I've done and not done but yesterday I realised something I should had done differently if it would had been today... But hey, I also believe things happen for a reason so now I should stop thinking about it!

Living in the future might be better than living in the past but in the last days I start feeling my life need a little change. I need to live more for the day. My life is too hectic and it has too much people around. I just go on like a
machine doing lots of things and meeting friends and people every single day. I very rarely take a break, just to sit down and think what I do or why I do it, something wish I could do more often.

Now I gonna have a 15 minutes power nap before meeting Una for a trip to IKEA. Me and Vale stayed up very late yesterday watching different people's (guys)
photos on facebook and laughed like mad. Crazy girls! I slept less than 4 hours before we had to get up to get back to Milano this morning. Zzzz...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...