09/05/2010

Sunday @ Rinascente

Sunday and I'm working, sigh. But as always I'm enjoying it :)
Lunch break now, look what I got. A mixed sallad from the Rinascente employee restaurant. €3.50 and I can choose whatever I want inside. I got lettice, tomato, tuna, prawns, mashrooms, sweetcorn and mozzarella. Gnam gnam.
Today is a big day for the italian football and everyone are talking about it. On friday night, outside the club the guys were even fighting about it. Haha. Nowadays most people choose to support Inter as they have won many years in a row but ther are also people who don't that in these days gets really frustrated as Inter could win everything this year. Do I need to say what a mess it is.... The football has taken over the Italian world for a couple of weeks.
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...