25/05/2010

A day in China

Today I woke up early to meet Vale that came to Milan to see me. We went straight to "china town" to go shopping. New experience for me.

China town in London is small, quite nice and full of asian restaurants. China town in Milan is massive. Lots of streets packed with ugly small shops and restaurants. They sell lots of crap but if you're lucky you can find amazingly nice things for very very low prices. I was looking for a dress for next weekends wedding but no success.

Had a very fun day though walking around in the stores trying on millions of things. We also managed to eat a massive chineese meal and afterwards we both felt sick, haha.

Good day!!

Now I gonna go home and rest and decide what to do tonight. Choosing by football tournament/picnic in the park, movie evening or aperitivo at just cavalli...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...