02/05/2010

What a night :(

Tonight started off very good. I went to Gustavs place having a very nice little party. It was me, Gustav, Per..Klara, Marie Therese, Henrik, Valeria, Scott, Eric and Edwan. The plan was to go out early and meet some others at "The musical bar" but instead we ended up staying home much longer and didn't go out until after midnight. Half the gang went home and the rest decided to meet up Andrea with friends. To go out that late was very bad planning as this is not Milano and it's very hard to get in at the nice bars in Shoredich that late. We we ended up going in and out in crap places not knowing what to do. Then something happend and one of my friends rushed home crying. Some others disappeard and I ended up on the street by myself not knowing what to do... Run after the angry one? Or search for the guys? Or search for Andrea that we never even managed to meet up? Not fun at all :(

In the end the guys found me and Eric very kindly took me home. He's now sleeping on the couch and I'm off to bed too. Long day today and it will be a long day tomorrow too.

I'm so sad for the misunderstanding with me friend tonight :( And I'm also sad for something else.... And I'm also missing someone a lot right now. Why why why is that person not here giving me the hug I really need :(

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...