26/05/2010

Another night @ Just Cavalli



Yesterday was some kind of summer opening party at Just Cavalli so I decided to go. It was nice. They had a massive food buffet and a good live band. Just Cavalli on a Tuesday was better than on a Saturday for sure. Yesterday it was a mix of international students and company parties so it was a very good mix of people.

Just Cavalli is one of Milans most famous and most popular night clubs. It's all outside and it's actually very nice/beautiful. But what I didn't like was the way they divide the club. On Saturday I went in with someone that had a table and we were in the prive' area. My other friends went in on another guestlist and couldn't access the area where I was. Annoying. Then I had some other friends that ended up in the "winter"/restaurant area where there was a 80's party and Sofie and I tried to get down there but we couldn't as we were not on that list. Jezez crist. What's the point of having a big club when they divide it into many mini clubs. No no, no good!

Anyway, yesterday was fun! The whole club was open for everyone and it was more relaxed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...