10/05/2010

Heaven or hell?







Yesterday night was an absolutely crazy night, lots of fun but also a bit wierd.

Me, my Swedish guests and Stefania went to Corso Como in search for a nice club. After walking around a bit we choose Angel were a guy promised us s table and with free drinks. We went in, bought our own drinks and hanged in the bar for a while until the guy from outside came up to take us to "our" table. We got a table... but not a own one. It was a table full of guys celebrating someones birthday. (Guess the swedish girls (us) were his birthday present?) Well well, could be fun...? We hanged there for a while but as they were a little bit to desperate we danced away with some other people. Then the whole scene started, some of the guys (from different groups) started fighting about us, talking about us like we were some kind of dolls. "they are mine, no mine, no mine... best phrase was "roba mia" (=my things?) Jezez I wanted to hit the guys but both me and Stefania pretented not knowing any Italian at all so we just looked at each other and stepped away. It's hard to explain the irritating feeling when hearing people talking and arguing about you like that but I really get frustrated. The evening was fun, actually lots of fun even if it was very "fjortis".

Stefania was chocked seeing how stupied the Italian guys becomes when they hear the word "Swedish", it's like a drug for them.... Welcome to the Swedish girls world in Italy ;)
It's obvious that the attention we get from the guys here in Italy sometimes is fun, but after yesterday I start feeling I little bit had enough... sigh.

This morning the girls went back to Sweden and I feel I need to slow down a bit. I don't want the hectic life I always have but it's hard not to. But I will try!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...