16/05/2010

Karma Club Milano



When I finished working yesterday at 22 Giose and Andrea were waiting for me outside my work. (Whoever knows me well might understand what a strange situation....)
However the three of us when to Obika in Brera for some food and drinks and after an hour also Francesca and Edo came (to my rescue ;) I was tired and said I didn't wanna go out dancing but they convinced me to join to club Karma as they said it's a nice and relaxed place. So we took the car and went there to meet some other people.

Karma, OH MY GOD! Old Fashion might no longer be number one on my club list in Milano. I've never seen anything like this in my whole life, not even when I was in Ibiza. Half the club was outside and half inside. I just managed to see a small part of the club but they told me it's 7 dance floors inside and 8 outside. The ones outside were amazing even if they mostly only played house music. The only problem was the people.... Overly posh, the pure Milanesi. Almost all guys dressed the same; white shirt, nice jeans, belt from a good brand and a pair of expensive shoes. In the end exactly the style I like but common, do they really need to be like twins. The girls looked almost like the english girls just mush skinnier. Everyone with smaaaaall tops and hot pants or nice dresses. Thanks Andrea for telling me the place was relaxed as I had to feel completely wrong all night, haha.

I was very tired after being out the night before and then worked 9 hours but time flied away and at 4am I was still shaking on the dance floor. Giose decided to disappear and we didn't even try to look for him. Me, Andrea, Francesca, Edo, Federica and one more guy went back to my place for breakfast before falling asleep everyone on top of each other.

Today I'm full of energy, NOT! But the others have just convinced me to come with them for a nice afternoon in the sun by the Como lake. So now I have to rush to catch the train and for the first time go back to Como...

Strange and mixed feelings today anyway and I'm not on top mood. Things didn't really end up like I wanted yesterday and today I feel quite bad about it :(

Hade a good sunny Sunday people!

xoxo

ps. can only show two pics from yesterday as the rest are a mess, haha.
First one is me, Edo and Andrea. Second one is one of the dance floors outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...