13/05/2010

It's not raining!

It's been more than a week with rain showers at least once a day. Heave rain. I can't take it anymore.

People say its raining sooo much in UK and London and I really don'y understand why... Because something is sure, it's raining much much more both in Stockholm and Milano!! The Italians her say the weather we're having now is not normal for thiis time of the year but It doesn't help me a lot. I'm a sun addict and I can't stand it anymore.

Today was nice anyway. Been out with German Sofie all day walking ,talking and eating icecream. Nice day.

Now I'm at work (on short break) and tonight I go for pizza with Luca and then drinks with Andrea.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...