26/05/2010

Bad evening so far...

Tonight I only worked three hours. Three very annoying hours. I started of arguing with my colleagee about a barcode... Then I had to listen half an hour to another colleague who's in love with a gay guy, give it up hun... Then I had to spend 20 minutes putting on make up on an old russian woman who in the end just bought a lipgloss, what the f***. Then I was talking to another colleague who suddenly looks at me saying I have put on weight and that I have to stop eating all nice things...I should not eat pasta more than 2 times a week, never a pizza, piadina or pancerotti and absolutely no ice cream... Commom, what's left? Ended my working shift forgetting to close the cash computer so I had to go all the way back when I was already down in the tube. Jezez.

Now I'm off for some free dinner at Old Fashion. With my luck I bet the buffe' is already finished...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...