03/05/2010

Back in Italia

Back home! So strange to call it home but I guess it is my home now, at least for some time.

The trip was ok. I was sitting next to a funny Italian guy that kept hanging over me (I was sitting next to the window) to take photoes all the trip. Then he offered me chocolats and invited me to visit him down in Bari where he lives. Italians never stops surprising, haha.

I didn't find anyone to come and pick me up at the airport so I took a cab, 10 minutes later I was at home. So nice! As I always feel dirty after flying I had a shower as soon as I came home and now I'm eating a nice pasta pesto. Need to unpack all my "new" clothes and put away the winter clothes. Anyway, even if it's warmer here than in London it's still quite cold, 17 degrees when I landed and all gray :( I want summer!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...