27/05/2010

Blog break


Tomorrow I'm going to Stockholm for a long weekend packed with family and friends. The main reason for the trip is to (finally) sign a flat contract and to go to my friend Anna's wedding but I hope to have some time to hang out with my family and other friends too.

However, I will take a blog break this weekend. I think I need it, have been blogging quite a lot in the last month so now it's enough for few days. I'll be back Sunday or Monday ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo...härligt med lägenheten!! Synd jag inte är i stan och hemma så du kunde se hur jag bor. Jag kan nääästan se din port från mitt fönster :).

    Hoppas allt går bra med signeringen och att resan rent allmänt blir fin! KRAM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...