27/05/2010

Italian men's fashion...


This is how the guys in the fashion capital Milan dress...

ALL exactly the same; white shirt with thin strips (inside the pants), nice (expensive) belt, nice pair of jeans and often a pair of "car shoe". It's looks actually very very good but I would feel so embarrasted if I would go out with my girl friends dressed exactly the same. Well, Anna, Cicci and I did it when we were 17 years old and travelled abroad to Ibiza for the first time in out life. But we were 17 years old and on holiday, these guys are all between 18-40 years old and they keep dress the same. Lack of fantasy?

The guys on the pic were a gang of maybe 15 guys having a table at Old Fashion tonight, all good looking and looking posh and rich. But common, 13 of the 15 guys looked like twins and me and my friends were laughing.

xoxo

However I'm in love with the car shoe's. Unfortunately they don't have them in my size but I sooo want them!
Sent from my E71 Nokia Phone

2 comments:

  1. OMG it is terrible, horrible yuck, yuck, yuck!

    Exactly like all the girls and guys in Sweden. Remeber once I was going out in Sweden and I wanted to wear a dress.
    My friends were like "No, no you can't do that we are going to have black trousers and a top + fake tan"
    I refused the tan and had my dress, only girl in the club in a dress and guess who the guys looked at??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah McCann27/05/2010, 01:47

    I agree that it looks stupied but what should the poor little posh guys wear... they have to wear shirt and jeans!? car shoe is nice but it's for sailing not for stroppy around in cities like Milano, Stockholm or NY!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...