13/05/2010

Portuguese night at Old Fashion


I'm falling more and more in love with the Old Fashion Cafe' club here in Milan. In London I never had a favourite club I always went to but here in Milan it's clear I have found my love. Different nights offers different kind of clubs but the ones I tried have always been good.

The club is on the border to the Sampione Park. Half the club is outside on a terrace and they got both dance floor and bar outside as well something I'm not used to from London and Stockholm.

Yesterday we were there again. Every wednesday they have a new International theme and they serve aperitivo/food buffet from that specific country. Last week it was brasilian night with yammi food, brasilian dance show and even a short brasilian dance course. So much fun!

This week it was Portuguese but the food was nothing special, the special cocktail was like a normal sex on the beach and the music was the usual commercial.... a bit disappointing. But I was there with Francesca, Stefania, Carol, Ric and Gabrielle, a nice gang so we had fun anyway!

Off for lunch with Sofie and have to pass the bank before 2pm to try to get tickets to Milan-Juve.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...