14/05/2010

Not happy!


As you might know they've been changing the parquet floor in my house. The plan was to fix it last Friday and Monday + Tuesday this week. I spend Mon and Tue in Valentinas place to avoid them but when I came back on Wed it was far from been done.

Today, one week later I still have to wake up at 8am becuase of them working and making lots of noice in the flat. I'm going mental. I can't even cook as they have removed everything in the kitchen. Why is everything so slow in this country? In my flat in London they put in parquett floor in one day but here it takes more than a week. Can't believe it.

Also, as the house is full of construction workers my land lady has been living here the last days to control them. It's my flatmates mum and she lives in her room so I wouldn't complain if it wouldn't be that she keeps eating my food. She takes what she wants from the fridge and afterwards she asks who it belonged to. When I said it's mine she just smiles and says thanks for the cheese, the ham, the wine or whatever she's been taking. Nice...

I'm not a overly patient person and now I absolutely had enough.

Here in Milano the rules of battle are simple: there are no rules....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...