04/05/2010

Meeting new people


The guy that was sitting next to me on the plane yesterday managed to find me on facebook and wants to keep in touch to be able to meet again.... An american girl I talked to on the plane on the way to London did the same as she will be back in Milano in few months. Now I just got a nice e-mail from the british guy who bought my TV the other day...

Hello Maria,
I just thought I would let you know that I successfuly transported the television, etc to my flat and they are now in situ and working perfectly.
It was very nice to have met you, shame you were leaving as I do like to meet interesting people but I suppose the loss to London is Italy's gain. Best of luck with your studies and I think you should learn to drive so you can hit the slopes next year, you may even see me as I am a ski bum at heart! Hope to keep in touch and to see you again one day.
Ta, Ta,
Rob

I know it's strange but to be honest I like people who network like that as I many times do the same. People who say it's hard to get to know new people should walk in my footsteps as all the wierd but also nice people falls like from heaven around me. It's quite funny!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...