10/05/2010

What a lovely room

I was everything but happy when I had to get up at 8am this morning, after just sleeping four hours, and move all my things from my room into Luisa's room. The reason was that two construction workers knocked my door before 08am and very kindly told me they absolutely had to start renovate my room, no other rooms.

But now I'm happy. Look how nice the new parquet floor look like. It's like another room! Now I just need to convince Luisa to get a bigger bed, one more wardrom and a bed table then my room would be complete, hehe.

Now I gonna have a long shower and then get ready to go to work.

Tonight after work I gonna have a girl evening with Valentina and stay over at her place - so at least the parquet changing men won't wake me up at 8am tomorrow morning again :)

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...