31/05/2010

Migraine?

Today, just half an hour before I finished work I got a headache. It started off slowly but after 20 minutes I was in hell, didn't know what to do. I left work in such pain that I could hardly not see properly anymore... A nice lady that saw I was feeling bad helped me down to the underground and onto my train. For the first time since I'm in Milan there was a problem (a fire) in the tube and it only took me 3 stops where buses were waiting to take people further on. Still with a pain in my front head that made me all dizzy I got up on the street and took a taxi to get home. Came home, took lots of pain killers and went straight to bed and I was lying there for almost an hour before I started to feel better.

I get that kind of headache like 3-4 times a year and it's a living nightmare every time. Don't know if it's real migraine or what it is but it's very scary.


Now my flatmate very nicely fixed tea and sandwiches for me and I gonna start studying.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...