06/05/2010

Lantchips in Milano

Look what they sell at PAM (a big supermarket here in Milan).... Swdish lantchips, yammi! And they are even cheaper than in sweden. Now I just need to find sour cream....?? what's the name of sour cream in italian? Does it even exist? Anyone knows?

Anyway, didn't buy the lantchips as I fourd my big favourites, FONZIE. Haven't eaten them since I moved here so now I'm happy.

I'll start my healthy diet.... hmm...when the sun comes back, haha. (keep pushing the summer diet start date but hey, who cares...)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. whatttt?? lantchips?? då får jag också komma dit och handla! sour cream är panna acida! (kommer tillbaka till milano runt den 6e juni, då ses vi! kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...