04/05/2010

My London trip

It was soooo nice to go back to London and meet all my FANTASTIC friends!! I was so happy receiving all e-mails/messages from people who did what they could to meet me when I was there. That's true friends and it means so much to me! I managed to meet almost everyone I wanted evem if I would have loved to stay a bit more with some I was glad for what I got.

Anyway coming back to London felt strange. If more felt like coming back from a longer holiday than actually just visit the city. It was also strange to come back to the house which is no longer mine. And most of all it was mega strange to leave today and go back to Milan.

The way I got the tickets and the must do's that included also felt a bit strange and did mostly stress me. It felt a bit fake and didn't really make me any happier...

But now I'm back in Milano and I'm happy again! :)

(Ps. Old pic from London)

God natt!
Xoxo
.Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...