04/05/2010

Grande Maria

This afternoon I went to Kelly Services (the agency that deals with part times at La Rinascente) and I signed the contract to stay with Givenchy also in May. I will only be working 16 hours a week and mostly evenings but it's better than nothing. I get work experience, I earn some money and I meet lots of people!

Tonight I've been working. A new girl started today so I worked with her which was fun. Very nice girl She left one hour before me and I was so board, no company and no clients were around. Then suddenly two confused russians came and I managed to sell not only some make up products but also our top cream! All our creams cost in between €45-€100, except this one that cost €280.I don't know how I managed to convince then to buy it but I did! I texted my manager that immidiately answered GRANDE Maria, sei la migliore. So now I'm really happy!

I'm on the bus on my way to San Felice, outside Milan where I will spend the night with a friend, having dinner and watch some movies. Niiice. I feel I need to relax a bit for once.

Buona notte a tutti.
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...