23/05/2010

Crazy Interisti






Wow wow wow! In one night half italy transformed into Inter fans and went out partying in central Milan. I'm at home now but it was a scen to remember forever. I only managed to find Kendra and her flatmate in the crowd, no Mario and his gang that I was supposed to meet up.

As they closed the tube thanks to the mess I had to take the tram to get home and everywhere there were cars honking with flags all over and people hanging out of the windows or even sitting on the roof of the cars. Madness.

It was fun anyway, lots of fun! Now I gonna eat some "skorpor" and have a camomille tea before I hit my bed. As I couldn't sleep last night I'm now exhaused and I hope to be able to sleep better tonight. How my world could turn up side down in a day is unbelivible, don't understand it myself, and this time Mr B is not here to take my thoughts away.... I'm all by myself!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Johan Andersson25/05/2010, 01:35

    Majja interista det var inte illa. Trodde jag aldrig att man skulle fa se. Stort iaf. Inter 3*mastare och du ar i kungariket. Snyggt jobbat bruden!

    Du bloggar pa bra, fortsatt sa. Hoj!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...