16/02/2013

Zumba party weekend


This weekend, the my Virgin Fitness Village is hosting some kind of zumba fitness weekend. I am not a big fan of zumba. The zumba classes I have tried has been ok but not as fun as the different kinds of fitness dancing classes where the focus is on the dance choreography. 

Today I joined a class called "Zumba masterclass". It was a zumba class at a slightly higher level with the best zumba instructor. That for sure was something else than the zumba classes I have done before. It was hard but so much fun. I felt like being on the beach dancing those silly group dances I love, it was just slightly more difficult moves. The music was great. The instructor girl even better. I had so much fun. 

Before the zumba I went running for 20 minutes. I just forced myself to do it even if I hate it.
After the zumba I did abbs and push ups. 
Then.... I went 1 hour to the SPA.

Oh I love my gym. It is my paradise. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...