18/02/2013

My Monday dance course


I have got some questions what kind of dance course I am attending each Monday and I realize I might never have explained it very well....

The dance class I attend is called Aero Dance and it is some kind of fitness dance course. The ballerina instructor sets up a new choreography each time that we have to pick up and then dance together. The music is normally commercial pop/house even if we have had lesions with african, bollywood or hiphop style.

Now I only have two Mondays left of my loving dance course and I know it will be hard to say good bye my last day. It has been one and a half year since I first started it so it has become a bit part of my life...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. jag forstar precis!!!I loooove onsdagens Commercial Funk pa danceworks och klarar mig inte utan den.adicted.och nu ska de borja en ny class... Samba de Gafieira!! tankte pa dig nar jag sag det hihihi :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...