23/02/2013

Hiphop, spa and a night in


This afternoon I finished earlier from work and I went straight to Virgin village. I tried for the first time the hiphop dance course.... I love hiphop music and I love dancing to it. But to make a hiphop choreography was trickier than I thought. It was lots of fun but I can´t say it was much of a real training session. 

After the course I went to the spa and just relaxed. Not sure how long I stayed but it was so nice and calm. I just love it. 

Back home I ate and started to watch the movie "The vow", a romantic comedy based on a true story. Torri arrived in the middle of the movie but he didn't see much of it. But he made us some nice herbal teas at least. However, I really liked the movie. It was very sad but as it was based on a true story I believe it was beautiful. Very romantic.

My rate:
( m m m + )

Now I have to close everything and go to bed as I have promised Silvia to meet her at 10.30 tomorrow morning. Zzzz...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a very nice friday night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma che bel lavoro questo blog, verramente bellissimo. Giulio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...