03/02/2013

Running sushi band at Sushiko






Got some last minute changes of our Sunday evening plans... The plan was to spend the evevning with Torri, to get something easy for dinner and then watch a movie. But then we got a invitation to join Brisko and Elisa for sushi dinner in San Giuliano and we went.

Went back to Sushiko, the place we went few weeks ago. The place offering all you can eat from both the running band and from the menu. Brisko is a vip here and we always get some special treatment which is nice. The funny thing with this always over-packed place running sushi band where new things pops up every minute. They put on things I have never seen in my life. Many very nice things, some more weird. But trying new things is always nice and this sushi restaurant gets a big plus for that.

Now I think I will not eat sushi for a while. It is good, very good, but I feel I kind of had enough for some time.

And with that this very very good weekend is over. It has really been a great weekend! Tomorrow I am back to work and another months end closing.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i looooove sushi bands!!!!YO!suhi i london is the best!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...