21/02/2013

Lace pink fashion party



You can't live in the fashion capital Milan without attending some fashion events from time to time. When working at Rinascente I went a lot, I had more time and I also got more invitations. 

Now it was some time ago so when Matteo and his vip friend send me an invite to the Lace pink event I couldn't say no. It was a complicated process both getting on the guest list, getting the personal code to get the free pass and then to get in. It was almost only men outside when we arrived to Fabrii and I could easily slink in as a couple. Inside everything was free. Champagne, cocktails, food and the wardrobe. I got a free little make up done as part of the event. Actually everything was very nice.

The only thing, as it was only very good looking and kind of posh people that got on the list for this event and that manage to get in (don't ask how I manage to get on that list) it wasn't much of mingle around atmosphere but more hanging out with your friends and look at the others. But it was nice anyway. The little 60's dance/striptease show was quite fun as well.

xoxo

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...