07/02/2013

Burger, relax and packing

 
Tonight was supposed to be the big Birkam Yoga night. I cancelled it. I feel a bit guilty as I believe it is important to go regularly to be able to get any better in it. But I didn' feel perfectly well and had things to do at home so I cancelled the lesson...

Instead I got home. Packed my bags for today - I am off to Stockholm tonight - had a long bath, starting to read a new book and just relaxed for a while. Later I met up with a friend and went down to the Irish pub underneath my house for a yammi hamburger.

Lazy evenings are important from time to time!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. who is ur friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we want to know also the size of your shoes! WE WANT, WE WANT, WE WANT!!! :-d

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...