24/02/2013

Saturday 24th Feb 2013


Yesterday was Saturday and I hardly remember what I did. Feels like I did nothing but it is not really true. 

I woke up early, met up with Silvia and went to Virgin for a terribly hard hard Nike Fusion conditioning-class. At least it was real work out! The plan was to do two classes but after that one we were more than satisfied and decided to relax in the SPA instead of doing more workout. 

When I got home I spent a couple of hours to cook a ragu... Like 5-6 portions of ragu so now I will be eating ragu for some days, hehe.

In the afternoon I went searching for new glasses. Last weekend I forgot my glasses in the office and I felt blind the whole weekend so I decided it was time to get another pair. Also because my eyes has slightly changed since I bought the ones I got over 4 years ago... It took me more than two hours inside the Salmoiraghi e vigano-store to choose a pair that was ok. I choose the Ray Ban you see above but black! Fingers crossed they turn out nice as they cost 400 euro. 

Then in the rain I took a walk to Anna's place where we drank 2 liters of hot tea and ate an alternative style of dinner. Very nice though. Above you see Anna's massive tea collection that has grown bigger than mine and her soooooooo sweet little cats. 

When I got home, tired and cold I went straight to bed and watched the movie LOL until I felt a asleep. Someone told me LOL was so great but it honestly didn't give me anything. It was pretty and funny but nothing more than that. 

My rate:
( m m + )


That was my Saturday doing "nothing".... ;-)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was Saturday and I exactly remember what I did: nothing at all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur doing nothing is much more than my busy days

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...