17/02/2013

Sanremo festival 2013


2013's Sanremo festival is over and done. It has been going on every single night this week and he big final was yesterday. I only saw the final and I was surprised to enjoy it a lot. Not all, but many of the songs were very nice and the winner was great. Yes, the right song won

The Sanremo final was seen by 14 millions of people, that is more than whole population in Sweden! And... a bit less than 25% of Italians population. Not bad. A big event in other words and I think they managed to make it very good this year. It felt up to date for being in 2013. Italy normally manage to get things done traditionally making these kinds of festivals the same since 50 years...

Marco Mengoni won with his song L'essenziale and you can hear it clicking on the link above. I love it. I got it on my phone already by the mid of this week as I liked it so much so I was happy to see him win. He will also be the one representing Italy in the Eurovision song contest in Malmö in May. It might be a to "normal" song to win it (there are always the strange ones winning) but I hope he will reach a good position anyway!

Now I am gonna go back to Virgin Village for another Zumba master clsss. I am all exited. 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hej Maria. Letade upp låten nu och det var verkligen jättefin. Härlig röst, dramatisk men ändå romantisk. Italiensk musik slår allt.
    Mera musik tack.:)
    Kram
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. bellissima
    Giulio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...