05/02/2013

Kenzo Ki Belle du jour



Without a doubt this is one of the best face creams I have ever had and have ever used. My skin is and has always been very dry and sensitive and it is hard to find the really good products for it but in this cream I did. It is a rich and moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy on your skin at all. It is actually good even as a make up base as it leave such smoothness.

I got this as a present from my ex managers and now when I tried to find it in the store I realize that it heavily expensive and I don't want to spend those sum on a day cream right now. I might do it in the future but for now, when I actually have few other creams at home to be used and others on a list that I wanna try I push the decision if buying Kenzo Ki Belle du jour forward.

But I just did a happy discovery. When I got this cream I also got a face masque from the same line that I haven't even opened.... So that is what I gonna do now, try the Kenzo Ki Belle du hour face masque.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...