28/02/2013

Last step tone class with Mario

I hate good bye's. I really really hate them!

As my membership at my old gym 20 hours Abbruzzi is expiring next Tuesday today I went to say good bye to the fitness instructor Mario. I have regularly been attending his step tone class every Thursday for almost two years, since I started at 20 hours. Mario's step tone class consists of 20 minutes of step aerobics followed by upper body and abbs work out.

Mario is that kind of fitness instructor knowing the names of the regular attendances in his classes. Even if we are around 30 people attending his classes he makes it feel more personal. He is great at motivating the people and make them do their best. People are not only training well during his classes but everyone has fun.

I am the well known Swedish Mary that he happily makes fun of in front of everyone. Few times I have got upset but most of the times I have liked it. I have always been standing in the front and I got to know his classes by heart. With his help I have learned how to do every single little exercise perfectly well and he actually used to say I am professional.

I will miss Mario and his step tone class a lot and my heart almost hurts when I walk out of the gym today. 

Now I gonna meet up with Stephanie for a nice aperitivo :-)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hej Maria. Jag blir också väldigt tagen av de kurser jag går på och avsked är ju alltid trist. Förstår dig precis.
    Kram och trevlig helg
    ps. Ingen ny bra låt som kommit ut?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...